xp_loa: (I'm that bitch but lowkey)
[personal profile] xp_loa posting in [community profile] xp_communication
Reaching out this fine afternoon to let people know that Emily has safely relocated, and is doing well. Sounds like her parents are much happier, which helps the adjustment process in their new home.

I know a lots happened recently so I’m hoping this good news helps.

Na’u me ka ‘oia’i’o,
Nāku iti noa, nā,
- Alani

Date: 2026-07-07 06:06 pm (UTC)
xp_aero: (Default)
From: [personal profile] xp_aero
That’s good to hear, wishing her all the best! She will be missed

Date: 2026-07-07 06:17 pm (UTC)
xp_longshot: (Default)
From: [personal profile] xp_longshot
I'll happily take good news wherever I can get it.

Thanks for the update, Alani. Nice to know luck's making the rounds today and letting the Brights catch their breath.

Profile

xp_communication: (Default)
X-Project Communications

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728 2930   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:54 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios