E-Mail to Melody Guthrie
Aug. 7th, 2026 02:25 pmto: [Guthrie, Melody]
from: [Sydney, Kevin]
subject: Monday Morning
Miss Guthrie,
Colbert has informed me you'll be joining Snow Valley in an interim position. We decided that Monday would suit us best for your onboarding and orientation, which I've been asked to handle. Since I generally ignore both terms, call it a first day, and subscribe to a sink or swim philosophy, I have to assume it is one of MA's fun reminders that I am very old, you are very young, and we will both enjoy a terribly uncomfortable hour or so getting you settled. I'm told all the paperwork has been processed electronically. We will have a new phone, laptop, and security devices waiting for you.
Welcome to Snow Valley, Melody Guthrie. Hope you survive the experience.
--K. Sydney
PS: That was a joke. Mostly
from: [Sydney, Kevin]
subject: Monday Morning
Miss Guthrie,
Colbert has informed me you'll be joining Snow Valley in an interim position. We decided that Monday would suit us best for your onboarding and orientation, which I've been asked to handle. Since I generally ignore both terms, call it a first day, and subscribe to a sink or swim philosophy, I have to assume it is one of MA's fun reminders that I am very old, you are very young, and we will both enjoy a terribly uncomfortable hour or so getting you settled. I'm told all the paperwork has been processed electronically. We will have a new phone, laptop, and security devices waiting for you.
Welcome to Snow Valley, Melody Guthrie. Hope you survive the experience.
--K. Sydney
PS: That was a joke. Mostly
no subject
Date: 2026-08-08 08:57 pm (UTC)Thank you very much. I will see you Monday. Looking forward to it.
Mel